Don'T wOrrY bE HaPPy!!!!!!!!

This is my blog for my english class, I hope that you will like it and just enjoy it!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

An AmaZing week-end!!


Sorry for not writing before my diary, but I was very ocupied with my obligations, basically with all the exams... Anyway! I'm very happy this week because I had an amazing, fantastic, incredible weekend! yeeeees! visited my friend Guillem, but he was not alone, he come to Empordà (he study in Barcelona) with all his friends! There were 7 boys, Karla, Romina and me (the girls driving...) These boys are really funny, I laugheted a lot with them. First we went to Guillem's house, after we went to Empuriabrava for a little party! They are really nice and pleasant people so we (the girls) promised them that some day we will visit them in BcN, might be the next week! I will tell you! MuakkS!! :*

1 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Carla said…

    DaRLinG!!
    What an amusing weekend, isn't it?? We have to do that more frequently, it was a really good party! So... Next week we won't go PRoBaBLy to Barcelona... no... We will DeFiNiTe go!!! jijiji
    We have to thank to Nikita, who welcome us staunchly at his flat! (He don't know what awaits him jijijij)
    Big kisses my little love!!! ***

     

Post a Comment

<< Home